Do you have a thirst for the remarkable?
Icely Done are a cocktail company with a “thirst for the remarkable”
Our mission is to become a World Class Cocktail Company by 2030.
We want to surround ourselves with people that share our passion & determination.
Please see our current job vacancies below:
£9.50 per hour. Full Time, Permanent
Icely Done we have a “thirst for the remarkable” and we create delicious cocktail blends that help bars serve amazing cocktails quickly and consistency.
To achieve our mission, we need to surround ourselves with people that share our vision and want to grow both personally and professionally. If you are looking for a career in cocktails our starting point is our Kitchen Assistant role.
As a Kitchen Assistant, you’ll join us in our industrial kitchen preparing fresh 500 litre + batches of cocktail blends 4 – 6 times a day.
It’s hard work, fast-paced and there is plenty of heavy lifting!!
You will be hands on, peeling clementine’s, zesting limes and juicing cucumbers. You’ll be no stranger to moving 25kg boxes above head height on a daily basis.
You’ll help us on our crusade by fulfilling the following:
The Kitchen Assistant will report in to the Operations Manager and
Founder and be based from our kitchen / warehouse in Hoddesdon (Herts). Rye House station is 5 minutes walk (Hertford North service)
Essential Requirements :
• Hands on
• Organised and takes pride in hard work
• Play a positive role in any team – The glass is half full
• Natural leader
• Inquisitive by nature
• Physically fit – lifting 25kg+ repeatedly is crucial
• You should be a clean and hygienic human
• Clean as you go mentality
• Passionate about fresh produce with an understanding of food and drink
• Want to progress your career and climb the ladder
• £9.50 p/h following probation (£9 starting)
• 20 days holiday + U.K. bank holidays
• EHO & HACCP training provided
• Mon – Fri week
• 9am – 5pm days
• Healthy work life balance
• 30 mins paid lunch break per shift
• Monthly staff night out
• The opportunity to develop into future roles as we continue to grow
• Our culture means the world to us – and you’ll be an important part of the Icely Done family!
If reading this has stirred something in you, please send a covering note demonstrating why you applied, alongside your CV to [email protected]
Thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting some of you.
Competitive Salary, Sales Incentives, Bonus, Travel
In our commercial kitchens & lab, we create delicious cocktail blends – crafted to sit at the heart of simple, inventive, best-selling drinks that can be served quickly & consistently. We also lead the market with our frozen cocktail solution for bars and events.
We are looking for an Account Manager/Field Sales Rep to join the family.
You’ll work directly with our Founder (Lefti) and help us on our mission in the following ways:
The Ideal Candidate:
If you’re interested, please contact Lefti at Icely Done with your CV: [email protected]